Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My PLN



For my PLN I decided to search for blogs with classroom management tips. One of the blogs i found was Tim Fredrick's ELA Teaching Blog.I found Mr. Fredrick's blog very intriguing so I tried to make contact with him on November the second but I have yet to hear from him. One topic Mr. Fredrick's blog discusses is teaching students to have a positive attitude and I believe not enough teachers do that. I believe teachers are meant to teach more then just the facts in a text book, we need to teach them good life skill. By teaching students to have a positive attitude they become self motivated and their chances of success in life doubles. I think having Mr. Fredrick as a part of my PLN will help me accomplish these tasks as a teacher. He has experience in this area so he can lend helpful words of wisdom.

I also dabbled with other classroom management blogs such as:
Teaching Kindergarten and sometimes they teach me
"Oh Behave"
A Problem Solving Blog For Street Savvy Teachers
But in the end I must say Mr. Fredrick's blog was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment